Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Relaxed

I almost feel as if I am on a retreat.  The last week or almost "extra week" of the month is a "gift" from my meetings, volunteer duties, and other commitments.  It feels good to not have any places to be.

Admittedly, I am as ready for spring as everyone else.  I had that wonderful golf clinic last week and now it has been so cold and nasty that I haven't been able to get to the course since last Thursday, when it was beautiful.  What's up with this crazy weather, pray tell...

Our oldest grandchild is taking driver's training this week during her spring break.  She has been in my thoughts so often these past two days.  She has also been in my prayers, as she is learning to drive in Denver. 

Today I remembered that I probably hadn't sent a check for the older grandson's cookie sale.  A call this afternoon to his mom confirmed that Granddad and I had, indeed, forgotten to pay for those cookies to the youngest salesman in the family.

And Hank is awaiting his birthday and upcoming party.  He will turn 5 with a Bugs or Insects theme party.  Not any surprises there.  That child has always been fascinated with bugs, bug catchers, etc.

Charlie Rose is potty training and so proud of herself for keeping her princess panties dry today.  It was not an easy day, but a day of progress for her.

And Ms. Ellie Grey is just indescribable.  None of our babies was ever that easy going.  She is just happy almost 100% of the time.

Tomorrow I get an hour of pampering to get my toes pedicured.  It will be a nice outing for me, as I always enjoy the toes getting some extra attention.

Blessings on your tomorrow.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment