Thursday, March 17, 2011


I am still basking in the glory of yesterday's experience at the gardens in Hot Springs.  I encountered God there amongst all of those people, although it was not particularly crowded.  The flowers, the smells, the sunshine were so overwhelming beautiful and perfect to me that I felt God's very breath in that place that seemed holy for that time, which was suspended for me.

Today was a busy day with paperwork in the morning and an Education Commission meeting in the afternoon at church.

BC and I took a short walk before meeting friends for a Saint Patty's Day dinner of corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and Irish Soda Bread.  It was all delicious.  I do enjoy food and eating, no doubt.  And to have four friends there to share with us at the Last Chance made it even more special.

Afterwards we went to our friends' home and played a partial game of Mexican Train, which will be continued at a later day.

Springtime "is" my time, is love time, and via sweet love!

No comments:

Post a Comment